Why should we be involved in our community?
Awareness: Take comfort in being informed. Being aware of the needs and goals of our community really allows you to know the values of your neighbors.
Use your talents to benefit others: Whether it is volunteering your graphic design skills to draft flyers or helping an organization with their social media awareness, there are always ways to use and develop your skills.
Sense of belonging: Having ties to your community really gives you purpose.
Involvement makes a difference. Every little bit does help and never be afraid to ask around and figure out where you can be most helpful in our community!
- 4-H Council, Shelley Meyer, 859-654-3395
- American Legion Post 109, Commander Bruce Westbook, 111 Montjoy Street, Falmouth. 859-654-1270 or 859-654-8546. Monthly meetings are held at the post at 9 a.m., the fourth Saturday of the month.
- American Legion Post 109 Auxiliary, Commander Judy Hammond, 111 Montjoy Street, Falmouth, 859-654-1270 or 859-654-8546. Monthly meetings are held at the post at 6 p.m. on the fourth Friday of the month.
- Boy Scout Troup 806, Jonathan Crawford, 202-215-5407.
- Butler Bucking Broncos 4-H Club, Leader JoLynn Gosney, 859-472-5107.
- Butler Lions Club, Larry Miller, President, 859-472-2505. Meetings are held at noon the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at Butler Christian Church.
- Champions for a Drug Free Pendleton County, Kenna Knight, 859-654-3395
- Community Service Alliance (CSA) - CSA Coodinator Rebecca Messemer, 859.654.6985
- Democratic Woman’s Club, Tress Thompson, President, 859-654-5349. Meets every third Monday of the month.
- DeMoss Lodge 220, Mill Street, Butler. Meets first Saturday of month.
- Pendleton Fair Board
- Falmouth Lions Club, Henry Aulick, President
- Falmouth Rotary Club, Amy Hitch, President. Meets at noon every Thursday.
- Farm Bureau, Rob McClanahan, President, 859-620-2761
- Historical and Genealogical Society,
- Kentucky Wool Festival, Steve Thomas, President
- Kincaid Chapter of National Wild Turkey Federation, Meets at 7 p.m. the 2nd Thursday of each month at New Hope Church of Christ, 3851 U.S. 27 S., Falmouth
- Partners of Kincaid Lake State Park, Roger Hurst, President, P.O. Box 204, Phone: 859-462-1671
- Masonic Lodge Orion #222, Randy Broodry, 859-654-5220.
- Pendleton Cattleman's Association, Jimmy Roseberry, President, 859-472-5231
- Pendleton Conservation District, Will Browning, Chairperson, 859-445-4359
- Pendleton AG Council, Robert McClanahan, President, 859-472-3372
- Pendleton County Chamber of Commerce Randy Wells, President, 859-654-0027
- Pendleton Search and Rescue, Darin Brown, Chief, 859-620-6476.
- Pendleton Retired Teachers Assoc, Phyllis Kelsch, President, 859-654-6038
- Pendleton County Tourism Council Sarah Pettit, President
- Pendleton County Youth Fair
- Woodmen of the World, David Monroe, office phone, 859-654-8356 or Lodge Hall, 859-654-3646.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1978, Roy Mains. Meetings are 17 held at the American Legion Hall, 111 Montjoy Street, Falmouth, third Monday of each month.