The Pendleton County Joint Planning Commission will conduct a public hearing during their regularly scheduled meeting in the Fiscal Court Meeting Room at 233 Main Street, Falmouth, KY 41040
, on Monday, April 30, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.
The purpose of this hearing is to consider testimony and take action on an application by the Pendleton County Fiscal Court regarding proposed Text Amendments to the Pendleton County Zoning Ordinance. Proposed amendments include, but are not limited to:
- Article 6, “General Regulations” to include amendments to existing sections and to add a section regulating Garage Sales;
- Article 7 “Rural Zones” to include language pertaining to cemeteries, hunting cabins, accessory dwelling units, Wedding & Event Facilities, retail sales and other similar uses,
- Article 7 “Intensive Zone” to allow lumber mills,
- Article 8 “Parking”,
- Article 10 “Signs”,
- Article 12 “Board of Adjustment”, and
- Article 15 “Definitions” to add and or revise certain terms.
All citizens interested in this matter are invited to be present and heard. A copy of the proposed ordinance can be found here
or visit the Planning and Zoning office weekdays between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM at 233 Main St, Falmouth KY 41040
. You may request information by calling 859-654-1108
or emailing email@example.com