The Pendleton County Department of Planning & Zoning works under the direction of the Pendleton County Joint Planning Commission and the Pendleton County Fiscal Court to help guide the future growth and development of Pendleton County in accordance with a comprehensive land use plan intended to protect the general health, safety and welfare of the public, while preserving our rural heritage.
The Pendleton County Department of Planning & Zoning provides various planning and zoning services to the unincorporated areas of Pendleton County and the City of Falmouth including: zoning ordinance administration and mapping, floodplain management, right-of-way encroachment permitting, addressing services, code enforcement, development plan review, and subdivision review/administration.
We aspire to provide professional, courteous, and responsive services at all times. Please feel free to contact our office with questions, comments and/or concerns you may have.
- Electrical Inspections - Electrical Inspectors must have an approved contract with Pendleton County Fiscal Court in order to perform electrical inspections within the county. Currently Pendleton County has two contracted inspectors which may perform electrical inspections, Larry Rice and Steve Helmer. Please contact the Pendleton County Department of Planning & Zoning for information on electrical inspections.
- HVAC Inspections - HVAC Inspections are performed by the KY Division of HVAC 502-573-0395
- Plumbing and Sanitary Sewage Inspections - Don Jacobs, 3 Rivers Health Dept. 859-654-6985
- Ky Commercial Building Inspectors -Bruce Hall, Ky Dept. of Housing, Buildings and Construction - 502-682-8544
- B-1 Manufactured Housing Inspection (Used Home) - Kevin Dotson, Ky Dept. of Housing, Building and Construction 606-842-0689 or Bruce Hall, Ky Dept. of Housing, Buildings and Construction - 502-682-8544
The information contained in this web site is provided as a public service and is updated in a timely manner. Although we strive to be accurate, these are not the official records of Pendleton County or the Planning Commission and there is no guarantee of such accuracy and you are advised not to rely thereon. Official, legal documents are on file in the Pendleton County Joint Planning Commission Office, for your examination.