Please help us to keep the community “CLEAN AND GREEN”
– Keep your litter and dispose of properly.
- Pendleton County Road Barn
- E-scrap (electronic) including computers and devices (all types), power supplies, printers, cords, and chargers, may be taken to the Pendleton County Road Barn on Hwy 330. Drop offs accepted Monday thru Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm. We can NOT accept televisions or old style (CRT) computer monitors. If they are 36" or less, set them curbside for Rumpke to pick up. If the items are larger, utilize FREE day at the landfill every 2nd Saturday for disposal.
- Used oil and antifreeze may be taken to the Pendleton County Road Barn Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm. The Solid Waste Department also accepts old batteries, paint and propane tanks.
- There are six mobile drop off recycling bins located in Pendleton County located at Northern and Southern Elementary, Pendleton County High School, Sharp Middle School, Pendleton County Animal Shelter, and Limestone FArm Lawn Worksite. Map of Recycling Centers in Pendleton County. They accept cardboard, newspaper, magazines, glass; steel food cans, aluminum cans, plastics (no.1 & 2).
- Free Day at the Landfill for Pendleton County Rumpke customers or residents of the City of Butler / City of Falmouth. Second Saturday of each month from 7:00am to 11:00am.
- ANY white goods including water heaters, stoves, microwaves, clothes washers, clothes dryers, refrigerators / freezers, and window air conditioning units may be dropped off FREE of charge at the Rumpke landfill any time during their normal business hours. You may contact Rumpke for hours of operation at 859-472-7339.
Map of Recycling Location
View the recyclig locations in Pendleton County using the map below or click here for a larger view.