Please help us to keep the community “CLEAN AND GREEN”
– Keep your litter and dispose of properly.
- Pendleton County Road Barn
- E-scrap (electronic) including computers and devices (all types), power supplies, printers, cords, and chargers, may be taken to the Pendleton County Road Barn on Hwy 330. Drop offs accepted Monday thru Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm. We can NOT accept televisions or old style (CRT) computer monitors. If they are 36" or less, set them curbside for Rumpke to pick up. If the items are larger, utilize FREE day at the landfill every 2nd Saturday for disposal.
- Used oil and antifreeze may be taken to the Pendleton County Road Barn Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm. The Solid Waste Department also accepts old batteries, paint and propane tanks.
- There are five mobile drop off recycling bins located in Pendleton County located at Northern and Southern Elementary, Pendleton County High School, Sharp Middle School, and the Pendleton County Animal Shelter.. Map of Recycling Centers in Pendleton County. They accept cardboard, newspaper, magazines, glass; steel food cans, aluminum cans, plastics (no.1 & 2).
- Free Day at the Landfill for Pendleton County Rumpke customers or residents of the City of Butler / City of Falmouth. Second Saturday of each month from 7:00am to 11:00am.
- ANY white goods including water heaters, stoves, microwaves, clothes washers, clothes dryers, refrigerators / freezers, and window air conditioning units may be dropped off FREE of charge at the Rumpke landfill any time during their normal business hours. HOWEVER, due to rising costs of Freon removal, Pendleton County residents are limited to 2 (two) Freon containing appliances, per calendar year for Free disposal and recycling at the Rumpke landfill. All other white goods and scrap metals are unaffected.You may contact Rumpke for hours of operation at 859-472-7339.
- The recycling bins are emptied weekly by Rumpke in the pre-dawn hours every Tuesday and Thursday.
Map of Rumpke Recycling Location
View the recycling locations in Pendleton County using the map below or click here for a larger view.