PENDLETON County Clerk Rita M. SPENCER
MAY 8, 2020 Notice
Today, the Pendleton County Board of Elections met to discuss the upcoming June 23, 2020 Primary Election. Based on the Executive Order set forth from Governor Andy Beshear and Secretary of State Michael Adams, here is How the Primary Election will be conducted in Pendleton County:
• Expanded Absentee Voting by Mail (this is highly Encouraged) return postage is provided
• Absentee in Person voting, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, IN THE Pendleton County Clerks office 6-8-2020/ 6-22-2020
• Voting on Election Day, June 23, 2020 from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm In the Pendleton County clerks office. (very limited space and staff and only one machine so please consider voting by mail)
• All Ballots MUST BE postmarked by June 23, 2020
• Requesting a ballot to be mailed will be handled by Calling 859-654-3380 or 859-654-2143. The County Clerks office. When the State Board of Elections has the Secured Ballot request Portal Ready, you are encouraged to use that and the Clerks office will get it and we will send a ballot.
Things to consider: if you utilize in person voting by appointment or election day please be aware of Social Distancing and take precautions (mask, gloves, ect.) have driver license out and ready to present to the clerk. We can only handle so many people in one day so please, you are encouraged to vote by mail.
All Question please Call Pendleton County Clerks office.859-654-3380 or 859-654-2143
County Board of Elections Rep. Darlene Simpson, Dem. Roger McKinney,
Sheriff Eddie Quinn
Rita M. Spencer
Pendleton County Clerk/ Chairman County Board of Elections